Here is the section where you can upload your own custom graphics and images. Create a custom logo stamp or turn an image into a stamp!
Customize Rubber Stamp Images and Graphics
Let's get started!
- Click ADD NEW GRAPHIC to insert your own image or choose from available clip art.
- To upload your own graphic, select one of the following image sources to import your image from:
- Computer (click BROWSE to search for your file)
- If you already uploaded a graphic and want to use it again, click My Art and select it from the gallery.
- You can delete an uploaded image from your My Art gallery by selecting the trash can in the upper right-hand corner of the image you wish to delete.
- You can replace an uploaded image in your My Art gallery by selecting the Change Image link beneath an image.
Adjusting an uploaded image
- Uploaded images are converted into black and white. This is so your image can be converted into a stamp.
- For best results, upload images with high contrast and distinction between the focal point of the image and background.
- To adjust the detail in an uploaded image, select Edit Effects.
- You will be presented with a slider that allows you to increase or decrease the threshold at which pixels in your image are converted to black or white.
- TIP: Increasing the threshold of the image effect will pull out finer details in your image, while decreasing the threshold will decrease the detail of your image.