Floor decals are a great way to advertise and provide direction & instruction. RubberStamps.com floor decals feature a durable polyester construction that's anti-slip and scuff-resistant, and can handle high-traffic activity like pallet trucks and stiletto heels.
How To Apply & Remove Floor Decals
Here's how you can easily apply and remove a floor decal:
How to Apply
- Clean the floor of dirt and debris and make sure it’s dry.
- Peel the decal from the backing paper.
- Place the decal on the floor in your desired location.
- Press the decal onto the floor starting from the middle and moving outwards using your hands, credit card or squeegee.
- Press around the edges to smooth.
How to Remove
- Starting at any edge, simply pull the decal back slowly toward you at less than a 90 degree angle. A scraper may be used to lift the edge if needed.
- In the unlikely event that adhesive residue remains, simply soak the residue with a standard adhesive remover and remove with a scraper.
These decals are ideal for grocery stores, airports, restaurants, malls, convention centers and more. Application works on all indoor hard floors, including tiles, concrete, laminate floors and even low pile carpet tiles.
Choose from either English or Spanish options, and a variety of different designs. Purchase a single floor decal, or order them in packs of 5 or 10.
HOW DO YOU STAMP?
Tutorials and How To's