- ExcelMark A2359 rectangle self-inking stamp
- 7/8" by 2-5/16" impression area
- Meets Missouri specified state requirements
- Before placing your order please make sure you have your Certificate and are in Commissioned Status.
- Due to state Regulations, you must email your Missouri Notary Certificate before we can manufacture your Missouri product.
- We are not able to fill your order until you are also in commissioned status by the Missouri Secretary of State. You can check your statusathttps://s1.sos.mo.gov/Business/Notary/Search/NotarySearch.aspx
This Missouri notary stamp creates a high quality seal impression using a rectangle self-inking notary stamp. A self-inking notary stamp mount re-inks the rubber die into the self-contained ink pad before each impression, making it ideal for quick, repetitive stamping during those busy work days. In addition, the ExcelMark self-inking brand features a unique, reversible (two-sided) ink pad that doubles the life of the pad. Simply push it out, flip it over, reinsert and keep stamping! Each side of your ExcelMark ink pad initially lasts for thousands of impressions and is simple to re-ink and replace. A clear base on the mount allows you to easily line up those impressions.
As of today I have not received my stamp that I ordered 2 weeks!
Extremely poor service
Recently Viewed Products
Missouri Notary Stamp - Self-Inking
Order Turnaround Time
Most orders ship within 2 business days excluding weekends and holidays. Large volume orders and embossing seals may take an extra day. Due to extremely high order volume in the month of December, orders during this month may take additional days to process. Special order items such as Custom Band Stamps may take an extra 2 business days. CA & OR Notary Stamp orders ship after we receive your original "Certificate of Authorization to Obtain or Manufacture a Seal".
All orders ship from Wisconsin via the shipping method you choose at checkout. Our default shipping method is First Class Mail. If you need your order fast, please choose an expedited shipping method
Free Shipping Qualifications
Free shipping is available to orders within the continental United States for qualifying orders over $75.
Standard Shipping (First Class Mail)
Orders placed with the Standard Shipping option ship via USPS first class mail and should arrive 2-5 business days after we ship.
UPS/FedEx Ground, UPS/FedEx 3 Day Select, UPS/FedEx 2nd Day Air, and UPS/FedEx Next Day Air. Expedited shipping incurs an additional cost.
- Ground: Orders should arrive 2-4 business days after we ship.
- 2nd Day: Orders arrive 2 business days after we ship.
- Next Day Air: Orders arrive 1 business day after we ship.
We normally only ship to the United States and Puerto Rico. Contact us to discuss international orders. Standard UPS Shipping to Canada is available starting at around $14.95, other International Shipping is available starting at $35.
The delivery times quoted above do not include production turnaround time. Please allow an additional 2 business days for the production of your order.
If for any reason we cannot process your order as submitted or the item you ordered is on back-order, we will contact you by phone or e-mail. Orders with custom art that does not meet our specifications may be delayed.
We reserve the right to request additional shipping charges on international orders, and orders with large quantities. We will contact you if the shipping charges calculated by the website are not adequate to cover our shipping costs.