These easy stamped DIY bookmarks can help anyone, young or old, get excited to read. And just like reading, crafting helps us relax and boost our imagination!
How to Make Stamped DIY Bookmarks
Using your favorite rubber stamps (like our new bookmark designs!) and markers for color, you can create one-of-a-kind, stylish place holders for all those page turners.
1. Stamp the cardstock paper with the rubber stamp of your choice using dye ink. Dye ink tends not to bleed as much as pigment when coloring in the design.
2. Color in your stamped impression. Copic sketch markers are ideal for crisp, bright colors and easy blending.
3. Cut out the design to your preferred size.
4. Laminating your bookmark is the best way to make it last. Scotch creates self-sealing rolls and sheets that allow you to laminate without having to buy an expensive machine. Feel free to laminate one or both sides, depending on your preference!
5. Punch a hole at the top of the bookmark with a paper punch.
6. Add a tassel to the hole.